Whether you’ve grown your starts from seed or picked them up at your local nursery they’ll eventually need to be potted up or transplanted out to the garden. Here are a few tips to get your garden growing:
- Water seedlings to be transplanted and prep soil of new home.
- Tease out seedlings to limit damage to roots.
- Gently tuck seedlings into new soil making sure roots are well covered.
- Lightly tamp soil down to ensure roots are making good contact with the soil and your sprout is anchored.
- Water, place in appropriate sun and watch it grow!
See Tips for Growing and Transplanting Seedlings more tricks and ideas.